Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Bridechilla











In two months and 11 days I will officially be a bride! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Its been so fun planning but so stressful at the same time so I am ready to marry that man of mine already! So of course its only appropriate to be buying all the bride and wifey shirts I can, right? Haha. But lets talk about this skirt for a minute! I have had it for the past two years and it is still one of my very favorite statement pieces in my closet! Im all about buying something and having it for years to come. Find yourself some statement pieces and through out the years you can make it look brand new! But with all this wedding planning, we are going to take a break and catch up on the bachelorette tonight! I hope you all have a wonderful night! xoxo

Skirt (old) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment