Thursday, June 15, 2017

The perfect denim dress















Hello loves! Happy Friday eve! The weekend is finally here and I cannot wait to do some relaxin. This week has felt like it has dragged on and on and I have felt so exhausted. But thats life and you just gotta keep going! I work at a salon, I blog and I am now about to work at our gym. I am a woman of many trades haha. I have slacked majorly on blogging lately and I am working on being better at balancing my life. Starting with getting this little denim number up. Last summer I was looking all over for the perfect denim dress and had the hardest time finding the one that I loved. I find this one at Bohme and about died when I saw it. The wash of the denim, the buttons, the little ruffle sleeves...Im obsessed! I know that this dress will be on repeat all summer long and Im not even mad about it! And you know those amazing espadrilles form Nordstrom and they are so expensive? Well I got these last year at Tjmaxx for $20. I am a sucker for a good deal! And this bag I believe I found at Target a few years ago and it has remained one of my all time favorite bags. Floral am I right? haha Have an amazing weekend babes! Love you all!

dress similar
bag similar
espadrilles similar



No comments:

Post a Comment