Monday, April 24, 2017

Moto and ruffles












Hello loves! I hope that the beginning to your week has been good so far. I hate Mondays for the fact of what we have made them out to be haha but I also love them because its the start to a new week and to new goals. Today has been super gloomy and rainy in Utah so Im taking it back to this rainy shoot. These are my first and only pair of moto jeggings that I have ever owned. It took me a minute to hop on the band wagon but now that I have I am obsessed! I love the fact that they fit and feel like leggings but they have the look of jeans. They are perfect for those night outs when you want to be as comfy as possible but also look like you didn't just roll out of bed haha. And don't even get me started on these ruffles. I am in love with how they compliment this outfit. And having them on the sleeve is such a perfect touch. I have always been big into ruffles so the fact that they are becoming even more popular, I am pretty stoked because they are a huge staple in my closet. What is your favorite way to wear ruffles? I think my favorite is to have them on dresses! But whatever it is don't be afraid to wear them on anything, get creative! Love you all!

top similar
choker similar
heels similar

No comments:

Post a Comment