Friday, August 26, 2016

Wood Watches & Rompers













Happy Friday loves! I've been MIA lately because Derek and I got married last Thursday! This past week we have been in Salt Lake, Park City, Lehi and now we are in Eden getting ready to leave on our honeymoon tomorrow! We are so excited to be in California and first stop is Disneyland! But before we head off I wanted to do a blog post on my new favorite accessory. If you know me I absolutely love watches and am constantly on the lookout for ones to add to my collection. This wood watch from Jord Watches has to be my all time favorite watch that I have ever owned! Its simple yet elegant design is good to wear with your favorite heels or your worn out sneakers. I have been wearing this watch every single day and I can't tell you how many compliments I have received. I love finding those pieces that many people don't have! And funny story about this romper! We were in Colorado a few weeks ago and we went shopping, of course! Haha. But I found this romper and seriously thought it was a shirt until a week after we got home and realized it was a romper. Fail. Haha but its the cutest romper I own so I am not mad about it! And don't even get me started on these boots. Absolutely obsessed with them! Seriously Nordstrom Rack is a deadly place for this girl! Well its back to packing up my room and my suitcase. Thank you for following! xoxo

*Thanks to Jord Watches for sponsoring this post
Booties (in store) Similar


No comments:

Post a Comment